Server Suggestions

UKGC

Server Suggestions

Unread post by UKGC » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Firstly sorry if there is thread already for this ,and secondly its very easy for me to make suggestions without knowing the complexity of implementing them, so I thank you in advance for the work you do in the background.

With the Jets DLC now available I wonder if it is possible to have a joint Virtual Garage to store our jets at airports ? with appreciation this may be an impossible task due to coding,and understand if its not possible to implement.

Thank You to all at U4EA Team :D

Leeston

Re: Server Suggestions

Unread post by Leeston » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:13 am

Hi there,
Thanks for your kindness and also your request, Its great to see requests now coming in and genuinely find this very helpful!
At your request, the choppers/planes now can be saved in VG.
I have tried with a chopper this morning with no issue BUT, remember, if you can't see your chopper to add it in the VG it could be because
1, You need to leave any vehicle in VG unlocked to use VG,
Or 2, You must get in the vehicle and then disembark, then open VG in XM8 and you will see the vehicle again!
If you use VG to regain the vehicle, it may not show up if trying to then re-store it. Simply climb aboard and again disembark to find it reapear in the VG!

Thanks again for your idea's and please keep them coming. =0)

Leeston

Re: Server Suggestions

Unread post by Leeston » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:57 am

Following a brain fart, I just reread your post! Unfortunately due to the nature of safe zones/traderzones the virtual garage cannot be set at these zones. However, I have actually brought down the default distance we are able to build a base from these zones. So in short, pick an airport and plonk your base as close as poss to it, maximise your base upgrade size and I bet it will work just fine! Just an idea, let me know if you try it and if so how you get on :0)
Leeston