Vehicles Disapearing after Restart

Rockeraron

Vehicles Disapearing after Restart

Unread post by Rockeraron » Sat May 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Thought would post this up here as a few others seem to be having the same issue,, over the last few days me and my teammate have lost several vehicles on restart, even today when we logged out 12 min before restart and the vehicles had been parked in our territory for about 10 min at least to date we have lost 3 strikers, a BTR 60 and a landrover(which was loaded up with stuff),,we lost another BTR aswell but then that for some reason respawned at the Traders zone along with 5 other random vehicles.
All were locked at the time and most were inside our territory, Is there someone working on this issue or should we just give up hope of keeping vehicles safe?
kinda breaks the game when ya have to go buy new Vehicles everytime the server restarts. We also lost alot of stuff that was inside some of the vehicles aswell and we are really struggling to keep replacing em even with the amount of time we play,,seems to be 95% grinding $$$ and 5% playing the game.
Really hope this is gonna be fixed at some point,,,my friend is starting to talk about finding another server even after we donated:( kind of a waste of money if we cant play properly.
Other than the vehicle issue its a really great server and it would be a shame if we had to leave!

~Aron~

Leeston

Re: Vehicles Disapearing after Restart

Unread post by Leeston » Sun May 28, 2017 12:42 pm

Hi there,
Hi and first of all welcome to U4EA, thanks also for posting your concerns here.
I'm not going to lie at this point I can't understand what's going on with the vehicles and can only suspect its down to either the new Exile mod or the Arma 3 recent update. This however does not mean I'm not doing everything I can to figure out and fix the issue. Although I have not been in the server the last few days, it actually is because I/we have been working on several things for the server (you will see this when implemented).
All I can ask is that you bare with me while I work with others to figure out why this is happening.

While I have you here I'd also like to offer the TeamSpeak address (www.u4eachat.com) which you may find of use while in game, also my Steam handle (search u4ea in steam and add away) i'm Leeston!
Thanks again and I of course I will reimburse you some poptabs when I see you in the server next (I realise this is not helpful but more a gesture).
Lee

Minty

Unread post by Minty » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:01 am

Amongst other things that were updated and added today was the Virtual Garage mod which should stop vehicles from disappearing. I say should simply because this is after all ARMA III, and especially since its Exile, so strange things can still happen.

Please log in and see how it runs, if anything stupid happens please let us know.

Thanks

Minty
Last edited by Minty on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UKGC

Unread post by UKGC » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:47 am

Thanks for the addition , and the hard work you do in the back office guys. :D