issues found since update

treeboa

issues found since update

Unread post by treeboa » Sun May 21, 2017 10:16 pm

parachutes wont steer - useless, may as well ground spawn, now this may be my joysticks but choppers near uncontrolable, tested joystick on a flight sim - no issue, so died n lost a lot because the chopper refused to fly, thats two gone, also a choppers purchased spawned in no fuel, its on the north airfield, feel free to pinch it i cant be arsed fueling it up. especially if it wont fly and yes i have flown both the simplified and advanced flight on arma previously and had no issues, ai police teams, bit daft having them arrive when you have been on the floor 2 minutes and only have a crap handgun, especially when ten mins before you killed a previous team prior to the chopper killing you, how about letting us know like on missions how many ai in a town invasion, i killed three earlier and no more showed up while i spent 20 mins watching, also like a lot of servers ive been on theres too many missions spawn in on the south islands

treeboa

Re: issues found since update

Unread post by treeboa » Mon May 22, 2017 1:14 am

may have been a one off the parachute as its not happened since ive wspawned away from the area close to the airfield , another town mission three ai taken out, again all i could see, hows about an axe in the traders :)

treeboa

Re: issues found since update

Unread post by treeboa » Mon May 22, 2017 1:17 am

one big big issue is chopping trees, after the first initial tree where you can take all im finding you can only take one log at a time, no doubt its a exile screwup but just in case its not your aware